The Expo aims to strengthen collaboration between the innovation ecosystem stakeholders and promote a culture of innovation by showcasing the best innovation and technological solutions for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
DATE: 21-22 May, 2021
THE EVENT VIRTUAL PLATFORM: AIRMEET all-in-one virtual events hosting platform
KEY AREAS OF INTEREST:
• Environmental tech
• Smart city
• New life style
• 3D Printig
• Digital innovation (Artificial Intelligence, Internet of things, Big data)
• New materials
• Renewable energy tech
• Public and business products, services based on Smart technology
• Cultural innovation and creative industry
• Social innovation
Public and private, NGOs, Universities, scientific institutions, foreign and domestic start-ups, laboratories, high tech companies, International organizations, co-working spaces, investors and entrepreneurs
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXHIBITOR’S PRODUCT AND SERVICES
• Must be innovative
• Meet with SDGs
• Products and services must be released or tested on market
- Ministry of Education and Science (Mongolia)
- Science, Industrial Development and Innovation Agency of Ulaanbaatar city /SIDIA/
- KITE Mongolia LLC
- Start-up Mongolia NGO
- Youth Entrepreneurs Council
- Central Asia Sustainable Innovation Bureau (CASIB)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ Mongolia)
- TechBridge Ventures Pte Ltd
PARTICIPATION AT THE EVENT IS FREE OF CHARGE
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
Organizers may use any info submitted only for the purpose of showcasing in and during "Mongolian Innoweek-2021"
Register and participate: Click https://bit.ly/2QOUHr7 link to open resource.